Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Election - August Edition

Here's a last blog post before I pretend I feel all better and get on with my day. I'll make it a quick one.

(a) 8.3% unemployment

(b) No president has ever been re-elected with an unemployment rate above eight percent.

(c) So why isn't Mitt Romney way ahead in the public opinion polls?

(d) Because he's such an unattractive candidate. Even his own party is accepting him only  grudgingly.

(e) If he's so unattractive, why isn't President Obama able to knock him out?

(f) See (a) above.


Addendum: (I just couldn't help myself.) why would anyone trust the political party that opposed Medicare in the first place, and has done everything it can think of to weaken it in the years since then, to "save" it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment